We are very concerned with providing you the best care possible while following the best safety/health guidelines. We are committed to being available for your Prosthetic and Orthotic needs through the pandemic. As the situation evolves rapidly, Independence will work to keep you informed on the latest information.
We ask that if you have a cough, cold symptoms, or fever to please reschedule your appointment.
Patients with Symptoms:
- We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you feel ill, have had a fever in the last 72 hours, or have been exposed to someone with these symptoms.
- In the event that a patient or family member has symptoms related to those associated with COVID-19 (fever, persistent cough, or shortness of breath), we ask that you refrain from coming into the office.
- Please contact us by phone so that we may postpone your next visit until an appropriate time.
- To date, we have no team members or patients that have known exposure to, symptoms related to, or confirmation of COVID-19.
Additional Family Members at Appointments:
As a temporary measure, we ask that you limit the number of people accompanying you to our office. We ask that one additional person assist you if needed. We ask that additional family members wait outside the office. We understand that some parents will need to wait in the car with other children.
- In certain situations, we have the technology available to video chat with you and help solve any problems or answer questions/concerns you have without scheduling a direct appointment with our offices. In order for us to manage care, please utilize this option, when appropriate.